Original price $200.00 - Original price $225.00
$200.00 - $225.00
Current price $225.00
EXPECT AN AVERAGE OF 13-17 WEEKS FOR DELIVERY
Refer to this chart to help you make sure you have the correct measurements for your boots.
The standard sole is 3/4" tall with 3 sections of 1/4" crepe. You can add a higher lift from 1-inch up to 1.5-inches.
The numbers on this chart correspond to the numbers beside the measurements needed to produce your boots.
1. Ball- Take this measurement right before where your toes start.
Start at the big toe and go all the way around. Full circular measurement
It should be the widest part of your foot. This helps determine the width the boot should be made.
2. Arch- Make a full circle around the arch of your foot.
Your tape measure should make a complete circle around the arch of the foot. Take this measurement at the highest part of your arch.
Measure to the closest 1/ 2 inch
3. Long Heel- Start the measuring tape at the top of the foot where the ankle meets the leg. Run it diagonally down to the back of the heel. Continue the measurement by making a complete loop/circle around the foot and bring the measuring tape back to the starting point.
Measure to the closest 1/2 inch
4. Ankle- Make a complete loop around the leg at the ankle bone. Your tape measure should make a full circle and come back to your starting point.
Measure to the closest 1/2 inch.
5. Height- Stand up when taking this measurement.
Take this measurement starting from the bottom of your heel. Next, go up the leg to the desired finished height of the boot
6. Calf- Stand up when taking this measurement.
Start at the height measurement (measurement #5),
Take a loop around the calf of your leg at the top of the boot line.
IF YOUR BOOT IS 13" OR ABOVE, GIVE THE MEASUREMENT AT 13" (as this is generally the thickest part of the calf).Your tape measure should make a full circle and come back to your starting point. Give to the closest 1/2 inch.
7. Dress shoe size- NOT ATHLETIC SHOE SIZE.
Your foot should be snug in the boot, not swimming around.
If you are unsure of your men's dress shoe size, go to any shoe store and ask to be measured on a Branic Device.
ALL MEASUREMENTS SHOULD BE IN INCHES